In this introductory soldering workshop you will make a sterling silver necklace with a bezel set gemstone .
Taking the stacking ring workshop first is recommended but not required.
When: Saturday June 10th 2-5:30 pm
Where: 109 Locust Street, Downtown Santa Cruz
- Select a gemstone from a large collection of stones (or you can bring your own!)
- Use sterling silver strip to form and a butane torch to solder a bezel for your selected gemstone.
- solder bezel to a backplate
- Clean and polish pendent
- set gemstone
- attach to a sterling silver chain
- leave with a beautiful handmade by you necklace!
What is included?
- in depth lesson
- small class size (Only 4 students!)
- all the tools
- 20g sterling silver plate, sterling silver strip and sterling silver chain.
- a gemstone cabachon (but you can bring your own!)
Please be sure to provide your email at checkout! I’ll be sending details prior to the event.