In this introductory soldering workshop you will make a sterling silver necklace AND earrings with a simple prong setting.
Taking the stacking ring workshop first is recommended but not required.
When: Saturday December 2nd 10am-1pm
Where: 109 Locust Street, Downtown Santa Cruz
- Select a gemstones from a large collection of stones (or you can bring your own!)
- Use sterling silver wire and a butane torch to form and solder a basket for your selected gemstones.
- Solder on ear post or a bail for the necklace
- Clean and polish pendent and earrings
- set gemstones
- attach to a sterling silver chain
- leave with a beautiful handmade by you necklace AND earrings!
What is included?
- in depth lesson
- small class size (Only 4 students!)
- all the tools
- 18g sterling silver wire and sterling silver chain.
- Cabachons (but you can bring your own!)
Please be sure to provide your email at checkout! I’ll be sending details prior to the event.