INTRO TO SOLDERING:
In this introductory lesson you will create a beautiful stack of sterling silver ring bands!
When: Saturday, February 4th 10am-1pm
Where: 109 Locust Street, downtown Santa Cruz
- Measure, cut and form rings
- Precision file for an exact joint match
- use a butane torch to heat, melt and solder your ring closed
- use a chemical free pickle to clean rings
- use a mallet and mandrel to shape ring and add texture if desired
- leave with a finger full of rings and a new skill!
What is included?
- in depth lesson
- small class size (Only 4 students!)
- an intro to soldering kit: butane torch, soldering block, sterling silver solder and tools (This goes home with you so you can continue to practice on your own!!!)
- 16g sterling silver
PLEASE PROVIDE EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN CHECKING OUT! I'll be sending out details before the event.